I Have Had A Horrible Night

Lounge By TheBlonde Updated 12 Aug 2010 , 2:00am by Mamatoboys

TheBlonde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBlonde Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 1:33am
post #1 of 5

Personal stuff, not cake related...but I have had an absolutely horrible night...I was so mad I was shaking at one point....some people would just call it a night and go to bed. NOPE I'm trying out some new cake recipes. I have watermelon cupcakes in the oven right now. LOL Baking is so relaxing to me!

4 replies
mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 1:52am
post #2 of 5

Watermelon cupcakes sounds interesting. I love watermelon. Please do tell what you think about them.

Hope your night gets better thumbs_up.gif

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 1:54am
post #3 of 5

Sorry to hear that your night was so dreadfull, but its amazing how one can get *lost* in another another world and seem to forget all that is going on when you start baking and decorating....i loose all track of time and forget about whats happening out there in the real world when *caking* icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

Watermelon ?
Sounds delish - please keep us posted as to how they turn out - and the taste.
Very interested to read what you think and what recipe you used.

Heres hoping your evening only gts better. icon_smile.gif

Bluehue

TheBlonde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBlonde Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 2:01am
post #4 of 5

Well the cupcakes are done. They were very yummy but they could have used some more flavor. I haven't done the icing yet so maybe they would be better with the matching icing. I just used a white cake mix and added 1/4t of watermellon oil. Next time I will use 1/2t. I feel much better now though icon_smile.gif Love how I can get lost in baking.

Mamatoboys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mamatoboys Posted 12 Aug 2010 , 2:00am
post #5 of 5

I'm the same way! When I'm stressed, I tell my husband that I need "cake therapy"! It's sooo relaxing to me icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%