Indydebi Coming To Columbus!

Lounge By Loucinda Updated 12 Aug 2010 , 8:41pm by Loucinda

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 7:30pm
post #1 of 11

Indydebi is coming to Columbus Ohio to talk to our cake club (Central Ohio Sugar Artists) THIS Tuesday August 10th 7 -9 pm. If you would like to attend, please come!
icon_biggrin.gif
Powell United Methodist Church, Powell Ohio.

If you need further info, please contact me via pm.

10 replies
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 10:59pm
post #2 of 11

Ahh, you're killing me!!! That our wedding anniversary and we'll be in Cincy having dinner with friends!

cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 12:52am
post #3 of 11

That would so be worth the 2 hour drive to come hear her talk and meet her in person.

Loucinda Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 1:39am
post #4 of 11

Come on down! icon_smile.gif

cheatzie....now why did you have to make your anniversary on that date?? icon_wink.gif

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 3:02am
post #5 of 11

Ok, so exactly where is Powell, Ohio. I am in Coshocton. Are we close. I would love to meet Indydebi. I am about 70 miles east of Columbus.

Loucinda Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 3:08am
post #6 of 11

Powell is a suburb of Columbus, on the north side. Come on over - we would love to have you all! icon_smile.gif

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 3:14am
post #7 of 11

Oh fooey! I just realized the date. I can't make it either. %%@%#@%$@%@. Oh well...tell her Jackie says hello.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 7:05am
post #8 of 11

looking forward to this trip for 2 reasons. One, I love to talk cake! Two, it's my youngest daughter's 18th birthday, and she's coming with me. A great mommy-daughter outing, with a stay in a hotel (she LUVS that!). Going to be great fun!

Loucinda Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 12:22pm
post #9 of 11

I know everyone in the club is excited about you coming! We have been a club for about a year and a half, and you will be our first guest speaker. icon_biggrin.gif We're fortunate to have you travel to meet with us. Come on Tuesday!!!!

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 1:34pm
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucinda

Come on down! icon_smile.gif

cheatzie....now why did you have to make your anniversary on that date?? icon_wink.gif

It's been awhile, not sure I remember. Something lame about one year from the day we met or something. LOL

We've never gone anywhere for our anniversary- not even a honeymoon- but after 26 years and a long Summer with two college kids in the house, we decided to "escape" for a couple of days.

I have the worst timing, huh? What are the odds he'll buy "but it will be a romantic cake talk evening?" LOL

Loucinda Posted 12 Aug 2010 , 8:41pm
post #11 of 11

To all who attended the Central Ohio Sugar Artist's Club meeting with indydebi as our gues speaker, THANK YOU!! It was the to date, the highest attendance we have had at ANY meeting. icon_biggrin.gif We appreciate those who took the time to come and support the club - and we hope you will join and continue! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%