Was The Original Thread @ Chelsea Clinton's Cake Locked?

Decorating By Bakingangel Updated 4 Aug 2010 , 5:16am by Bakingangel

Bakingangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakingangel Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 2:42am
post #1 of 6

JanH notified me that she moved my original post about the Chelsea Clinton Wedding Cake thread to the Lounge because no new cake information/pics had been posted. Okay...I found it there but now I can't find it anywhere on CC icon_eek.gif

Someone please enlighten me. Where did it go? Did it get blocked? This is really bugging me! PM'd JanH but haven't heard from her.

5 replies
Bakingangel Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 4:24am
post #2 of 6

ANY ONE OUT THERE?

Thanks Jan for responding to my pm,

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 4:29am
post #3 of 6

here's the original ... just way down on the page.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-690310.html

Bakingangel Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 4:43am
post #4 of 6

That's not the one I started it ended up having about 10+ pages of reponses. Granted it did get a little heated regarding the cost of the wedding.

Also, I am missing several of my posts on August 2.

I've searched every way I know how.

One thread I'm looking for was a question about whether we would consider donating a cake to a celebrity's event just to get the publicity. I can't find it either. So frustrated!

PiccoloChellie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PiccoloChellie Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 5:03am
post #5 of 6

Looks like it was removed. I posted in it and the posts aren't in "my forum posts" anymore. I was the one who asked about doing a cake for free for a celebrity wedding as part of your thread - it wasn't a thread on its own.

Oh well. I didn't think it got that out of hand but what can ya do?

Bakingangel Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 5:16am
post #6 of 6

Thanks Piccolo Chellie! At least I don't feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone any more! The only time it got out of hand is when one person tried to dominate the thread and off topic at that!

Would you please start a thread about doing a free cake for a celebrity event? I think it would be an interesting topic. Be sure to preface it with the rumors about Chelsea's wedding costs.

I was just getting ready to pm you because I thought you posed the food for thought question.

Thanks, again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%