Finally I Got My Cricut Cake!!!!!!

Decorating By Cenell Updated 3 Nov 2010 , 3:16am by Cenell

Cenell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cenell Posted 1 Aug 2010 , 5:00am
post #1 of 17

I'm so happy icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif , like a kid in Christmas!!!! I had to go to buy some stuff that I need for a friend's cake, and when I was picking up the stuff that I need, my husband put in our cart the Cricut Cake Box. Oh my God I can't believed it!!! I was going to buy it, but not now. Like I said before....I'm like a kid in christmas!!! LOL icon_biggrin.gif

16 replies
Cake_Bliss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Bliss Posted 1 Aug 2010 , 5:17am
post #2 of 17

That's so exciting!! Congrats! My husband bought mine yesterday and I am still super excited. i didn't have a cake to do for anyone so I decided to make one for meicon_smile.gif Have fun!!

Cenell Posted 1 Aug 2010 , 7:23pm
post #3 of 17

LOL icon_lol.gif . I'm doing the same. This is the part when we become in a kid again. icon_biggrin.gif Have fun you too!!!!

Cake_Bliss Posted 2 Aug 2010 , 3:50am
post #4 of 17

How did it work out for you? Mine went pretty good. I think I need to work on pressure & speed control, but it worked really well for meicon_smile.gif

Cenell Posted 2 Aug 2010 , 4:33am
post #5 of 17

Mine works AWESOME, but like you I need to work with preasure and speed too. icon_lol.gif I want to go and buy more cartridges. icon_biggrin.gif

Cake_Bliss Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 4:38am
post #6 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenell

Mine works AWESOME, but like you I need to work with preasure and speed too. icon_lol.gif I want to go and buy more cartridges. icon_biggrin.gif

LOL!!! Me too! I was watching the DVD that came with it and wanted a bunch alsoicon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif

Cenell Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 4:55am
post #7 of 17

LOL. Did you see the Gypsy by Cricut? Does that thing really works? Because if it does I WANT THAT TOO!!!!!! LOL icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Cake_Bliss Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 5:05am
post #8 of 17

I KNOW!!! It seems awesome....I like that all the cartridges can mix n mingleicon_smile.gif I am so happy I bought it!

Cenell Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 5:28am
post #9 of 17

You bought it?!?!?! Is it good and how it works?

hollynme2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hollynme2 Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 4:28pm
post #10 of 17

I've had mine for a while now, almost afraid to take it out and try it with all the chatter here on CC, but yesterday afternoon I DID IT! It worked great and I think I'll be using it often for letters etc. as I can't stand my piping letters or words!

Cenell Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 5:59pm
post #11 of 17

Sweet!!!I just want to know because I want to buy one Gypsy but i wasn't sure if works. Thanks

Cake_Bliss Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 6:02pm
post #12 of 17

I love mine and it seems to work very well for meicon_smile.gif

Cenell Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 6:05pm
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake_Bliss

I love mine and it seems to work very well for meicon_smile.gif

Thanks girl. I WANT ONE!!!!! Lol. icon_lol.gif Can you draw in Gypsy your own ideas, etc?

cakesbyamber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyamber Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 6:30pm
post #14 of 17

I've had my cricut cake since May and I haven't taken it out of the box. I'm scared to use it as I've never used a regular cricut or anything like it. I'm also afraid to waste the cricut gumpaste sheets for practice ($17 for 3!). I'm doing a cake this month where I am going to need to use it. Did you all practice on you cricut sheets or did you roll out gumpaste? Also any advice will be greatly apprecitated. BTW, Michaels has cricut cake stuff 25% off this week!

Cenell Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 6:48pm
post #15 of 17

I used gumpaste and it works really great thumbs_up.gif . I recommend you to practice so you can be familiar with the cricut.

MBAbakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBAbakesCakes Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 3:12am
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenell

I'm so happy icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif , like a kid in Christmas!!!! I had to go to buy some stuff that I need for a friend's cake, and when I was picking up the stuff that I need, my husband put in our cart the Cake Box. Oh my God I can't believed it!!! I was going to buy it, but not now. Like I said before....I'm like a kid in christmas!!! LOL icon_biggrin.gif

This is exactly how it happened to me too! My sweetie knew I wanted it and when I turned my back he had it at the register with an armful of supplies and accessories. He was so cute doing it and I was SO excited I couldn't stop grinning for days! lol

Cenell Posted 3 Nov 2010 , 3:16am
post #17 of 17

LOL!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif. icon_biggrin.gif. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%