Need Idea For Bachelorette Party

Decorating By bakessweetmemories Updated 29 Jul 2010 , 8:34pm by bakessweetmemories

bakessweetmemories Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakessweetmemories Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 10:49pm
post #1 of 8

Hi everyone:

I could really use some help for decorating cupcakes for a bachelorette party. The creative well is dry! I think the two things throwing me is it's cupcakes and not a regular size cake; There is less design space. And I'm not sure if I should wedding theme them or do something else. I won't do naughty. Suggestions? Advise? HELP PLEEAASSEE!!! Thank you, in advance.

7 replies
nana_marta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nana_marta Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 11:23pm
post #2 of 8

Cocktails?

bmarlow001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bmarlow001 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 11:23pm
post #3 of 8

How about a simple hot pink icing top with those really pretty rhinestone looking sprinkles.. I think that's what they are.

PattyCakes650 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PattyCakes650 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 11:40pm
post #4 of 8

you can do a swirly/ cute messy buttercream and put fake rings on top. like the one in wedding favors ( the silver ones ). or you can pipe the icing flat and cut out fondant circles , & put them on the cupcakes. write some thing cute (one letter on each circle)... i recently wrote "last fling before the ring" on my best friends bachlorette cake. or or "Bride to be" or "i Do" if its a short saying you can draw wedding stuff on the other circles... like... flowers, stripes, rings etc..
Good Luck, PattyCakes

fba322 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fba322 Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 11:44pm
post #5 of 8

I was also thinking cocktails...you could do just 2D cocktail glasses out of fondant, pipe royal icing to fill the glasses, and use the sparkly sprikles to put on the rim like salt/sugar.

Or what about girly items such as lipstick, nailpolish, shoes, etc....

I also came across these, which I think just look classy and fun. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1418461.html

DeezTreatz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeezTreatz Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 1:56am
post #6 of 8

I love the zebra cupcakes above ^ and the nail polish, shoe ideas.
I know they sell a mold to make sunglasses, lipstick, shoes, etc...
Or you could put fondant toppers of a garter belt, tiara, a ring, etc...
Or like the zebra cupcakes, and tiger stripes, cougar style lol

mom2hallie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2hallie Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 4:00pm
post #7 of 8

I like Deezdelights idea of garter belt, tiara, ring, you could also add the good ole' ball & chain on some of them icon_smile.gif And of course a boquet of flowers, a ringbearers pillow. Soooo many cute directions you could go here! Fun, fun, FUN! icon_smile.gif Happy baking!

bakessweetmemories Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakessweetmemories Posted 29 Jul 2010 , 8:34pm
post #8 of 8

Thank you all for such wonderful ideas! I am soooo excited to get going here......now I have to decide which direction I'm going to go in. Oh, what the heck, maybe I'll do a little of everyones idea! LOL! icon_biggrin.gif Thanks again to the Cake Central Community! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%