Cake Decorators From Sioux Falls, Sd

Decorating By ltj2010 Updated 10 Aug 2010 , 6:56pm by jjsweetdesign

ltj2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ltj2010 Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 6:32pm
post #1 of 5

Just wondering if there is anyone on here that is from Sioux Falls, SD? I'm going to be moving there in the next 9 months.

4 replies
denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 9:33pm
post #2 of 5

I am from NE MN now but grew up in SW MN and lived in SF years ago. SF has a great cake supply shop near Sam's Club.

HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 3:36pm
post #3 of 5

There are a lot of wonderful cake decorators in that area. I have attended their ICES and participated in a Cake Show there. There is a Cake Supply store there called Ideal, along with a Hobby Lobby and Michaels. I do not know anything about there home baking laws, but know there are a lot of resources available to you there. Good luck with your move.

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 10:11pm
post #4 of 5

Ideal is the one I was referring to but blanked on the name, thanks for posting it for her.

jjsweetdesign Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjsweetdesign Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 6:56pm
post #5 of 5

I live in NE SD, near Aberdeen; about 3 hrs from SF. I try to get down there a couple times a year and go to Ideal and stock up. There are no home bakery laws, but I have friends in the legislature, and was thinking about getting some of them on board about getting something passed. There is a cake show in April at the mall, I have never went, but would like to. Last year Norm Davis was one of the judges. Good luck with the move!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%