Cake Decorating Checklist...please Help!!!

Decorating By CrumblesConfections Updated 23 Jul 2010 , 3:37pm by CrumblesConfections

CrumblesConfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CrumblesConfections Posted 22 Jul 2010 , 9:18pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone have a good cake decorating checklist that itemizes all the little things that need to be done such as size, shape, flavors, etc.? I have one I created but with the wealth of knowledge and experience on CC, I figured someone has already shared this info so I'm sorry if this has been requested a million times already. I really want to organize better and save time. Thanks a lot CC family.

5 replies
3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 12:31am
post #2 of 6

I'm not saying this sarcastically, just realistically....for most people, it's probably called a contract.

3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 12:37am
post #3 of 6

Meaning, that everything you need to do is itemized on the contract....I don't see how having a seperate "checklist" would save time. You could actually have something on the contract that gets misinterpreted or miswritten to a checklist.

I'd say...go over your contract....that's the be-all, end-all of what is supposed to be on the cake.

HTH.

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 12:39am
post #4 of 6

If you're talking about something more like an order form, click on the "galleries" tab, scroll down to "misc", choose "sketches and patterns and templates".

CrumblesConfections Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 3:37pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GCakes

I'm not saying this sarcastically, just realistically....for most people, it's probably called a contract.

LOL - I know, but I should've said more like a scratch list of items needed to PREPARE to bake and decorate. Like I created one for myself that I just jot down ideas on, etc. Maybe that's what I'll use but I thought that some others may have something better. The contract is the final document, but I meant something more like a working document.

CrumblesConfections Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 3:37pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWR41

If you're talking about something more like an order form, click on the "galleries" tab, scroll down to "misc", choose "sketches and patterns and templates".

Thanks, I'll do that.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%