Might Not Be The Place For It But Thank You

Decorating By AngelinaMomof3 Updated 17 Jul 2010 , 12:42am by Peridot

AngelinaMomof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelinaMomof3 Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 10:56pm
post #1 of 4

You all have no idea how much you have lifted me by looking at my figure pictures. I have spent so much time trying to make them perfect for my sisters baby shower cake. I know it's only 10 people who favorited (is that a word?lol) and 249 that have looked but it means a lot.. SO THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT SAW THEM! I'm so new at all of this and I just want my sister to have the most beautiful cake. She wasn't supposed to be able to have children but by the grace of God she's pregnant with her first..

3 replies
glow0369 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glow0369 Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 11:07pm
post #2 of 4

Your figures are adorable, but you can't worry about how many people make your cake or whatever a favorite. Everyone is in a different place. I know I have had cakes nobody favored, but they turn out to be my favorite and that's all that matters.. Best of luck to your sis.. icon_razz.gif

AngelinaMomof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelinaMomof3 Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 11:10pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you! I just get nervous cause I am new at this and there are so many talented people on here!

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 12:42am
post #4 of 4

Your figures are fantastic! I just made a Winnie The Pooh cake for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday. Only I used a stuffed Winnie I was not that brave to make any figures. Your figures are so cute and right on the money. I would have hired you to make the figures for me.

Congrats to your sister and she is going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%