Gumpaste Flowers Dvd's ?????

Decorating By clarianercf Updated 29 Jun 2010 , 1:06pm by clarianercf

clarianercf Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 1:31am
post #1 of 4

Which is the best Gumpaste Flowers DVD? I want to start to make gumpaste flowers and I dont know what DVD to buy. Also I want to know which DVD include the Alstromelia flower.

I appreciate all your help

3 replies
conchita Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 1:54am
post #2 of 4

Hello Cristina I am sorry I can't help you with this but I am looking for the same thing. I know that Jennifer Donts makes beautiful gumpaste flowers I hope she makes one.good luck I hope someone else can help you

icer101 Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 2:21am
post #3 of 4

well, there are so many out there. i do love scott woolleys dvd's,etc. i love nicholas lodge dvd,etc. edna from this site has several . i don,t have hers. but the ones that do , love them. under forums, then cake decorating, you will see a sticky telling all about how to's on so many flowers, etc. check this out. if you have not. also on youtube, you can see so many tutorials on g/p flowers, etc. Jill mathem, from south africa, has a great book on g/p flowers and dvd. scott woolley also has some free ones on his site. his site is he is so great to deal with. so check it out. you tell him what you want., he puts it in the mail, trusting you that you have his certified check in the mail at the same time. i,ve always gotten my supplies in couple of days. hth edna's site is jennifer dontz dvd's are great, but she hasn,t come out with the g/p flower one yet. glenda galvez has a great dvd , making rose my way, and pearl edged loopy bow. her site is . she shows a few things on youtube also. so just check out all i have told you and you will know what to get. or not to get.

clarianercf Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 1:06pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you girls, for your help, let me look in the internet for the recommendations.

Quote by @%username% on %date%