Where Can I Get These Seperators?

Decorating By reginaherrin Updated 28 Jun 2010 , 4:55pm by Dayti

reginaherrin Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 3:36pm
post #1 of 5

I am doing a cake similar to the picture below and am having trouble finding the seperators used. I did not know if there is an online store that carries them or if they are just styrofoam or something like it. I know I will have to cover the seperators in either fondant or gumpaste anyways so I wasn't sure what I could use. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

4 replies
yummy Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 3:47pm
post #2 of 5

Welcome to CC Reginaherin! Yes use styofoam dummies, fondant, luste dust and a diamond impression mat.

tracycakes Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 3:52pm
post #3 of 5

yes, I agree with yummy. Just use styrofoam dummies.

reginaherrin Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 4:21pm
post #4 of 5

Oh, great. Thanks so much. This makes me feel so much better about doing the cake. icon_smile.gif

Dayti Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 4:55pm
post #5 of 5

I agree with using the dummies. I LOVE the stencilling on that cake icon_eek.gif Amazing!

Quote by @%username% on %date%