What To Do?....customer Issue

Business By cake4baby Updated 17 Jul 2010 , 4:52am by Luffie

Btrfly578 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Btrfly578 Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 4:03am
post #91 of 94

I think the cake looked great. It's sad when someone has to use their kid amongst other things to get a refund.

DH2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DH2008 Posted 3 Jul 2010 , 3:08am
post #92 of 94

seriously, if a disaster like that would have happened to me i would have taken a DOZEN photos of it!!!! no camera-CELL PHONE-SOMETHING. i see nothing wrong with this cake. why do crazy people walk among us? i'm with bluehue, honey you need a massage and a martini after this! thumbs_up.gif

janbabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janbabe Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 4:40pm
post #93 of 94

Any updates yet? this is more exciting than any soap on tv!! icon_biggrin.gif

I would not pursue this anymore - if she cannot prove that your cake was undercooked or it had in fact collapsed, under no circumstances should there be a refund. You have been more than obliging with her so far. Has to stop now and you can just get on with making more lovely cakes.

Please let us know any outcome.

Luffie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luffie Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 4:52am
post #94 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btrfly578

I think the cake looked great. It's sad when someone has to use their kid amongst other things to get a refund.

I totally agree with you Btrfly.

As a mother of a preemie, I'm appalled. When you are living it, you can't imagine how you are going to get through it, then one day you look back and say wow, we did it, and we're ok...you don't bring it up, you got past it, you leave it back there. You move along and cherish all the milestones going forward. You def do not bring it up like this, when there is no relevance to the situation. The only thing it accomplishes is to make the listener uncomfortable, to a point that they feel they must fix the situation. That's horrid, rude and ignorant.

I hope I don't ever run into a customer like this, or I am afraid I'd end up knocking her out after hearing a story like that from her. Knock her out, feed her the elusive slice she saved, while she's out cold!

ooops my twisted side coming out ('icon_twisted.gif')

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%