Any Cuppie People Feel Like Sharing Their Story??

Baking By cmom Updated 23 Aug 2010 , 7:45pm by cmom

cmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmom Posted 18 Jun 2010 , 1:36pm
post #1 of 3

Hey all of you with cupcake businesses.(or those without who are dying to have one) Anyone feel like talking about themselves and sharing their story about how they started their cuppie business?? I need some inspiration.
At this point I do not have a business. I am just one who obsesses about cupcakes and how much I would love to have a business and I am just not certain how I will ever make it happen!!! I have a preschooler who won't even start kindergarten until 2011 so I can't really do anything major at this point.I also have a 17 1/2 yr old cat who refuses to die (yes, that sounds terrible) so I couldn't even do something out of my home legally. I am in the "trying to figure out if I can even figure out if I can have some sort of cupcake business" stage.
I currently spend a huge chunk of time (when I should be cleaning), on here or Cupcakes Take the Cake.I obsess about cuppie flavors and what I will bake next. I have looked into getting a home baking license, and plan on talking to someone in the local small business administration. I am always on the lookout for someone I could partner with if I did ever decide to start something. I have really got the cupcake bug. I just don't know how to take the plunge! Please tell me how you did it!Thank you for sharing!!!

2 replies
AmandasCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmandasCakes Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 7:25pm
post #2 of 3

I do not have my own business, but I would also love to start one. It would be great to hear some stories!

cmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmom Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 7:45pm
post #3 of 3

I think they are all working too hard to reply!LOL.
I hope I have a story to tell at some point.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%