70Th Birthday Line Dancer

Decorating By strathmore

strathmore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
strathmore Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 12:37am
post #1 of 1

Hello all. I just had a query for a mums 70th and she likes flower theme or line dancing. I think I am angling toward the line dancing theme as thats pretty cool for - she is probably an outgoing chick !! We have not discussed price yet but I want to give her some good ideas - its a surprise party too and client is in contact with lots of people.. More appropriate to have a maderia sponge/lemon cake rather than choc so in some respects older fashioned I think. Cake for 30 at this stage. I have some thoughts like boots and hat cake topper - I don't want to be doing a 3d boot or hat cake that would be a bit too modern. She is coming for a consult on monday. Thing is I am not sure what line dancing is all about - its has lots of sparkles/rhinestons/glitter etc ???? Can I have some suggestions for both sparkly and flowery please !!! I can't get edible gems here off the shelf but I can order them depends on her budget. I thought maybe sparkly boots/hat and swags with conchos or not so sparkly with swags with little roses . Much appreciate the help - I have done a few cakes most for practice and ingredient price. This contact came from a fundraising cake I made and served so my name is getting out there. Yay its fun

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%