Where Can I Find These Cutters

Baking By ElleW Updated 8 Jun 2010 , 2:06am by verono

ElleW Posted 8 Jun 2010 , 12:16am
post #1 of 3

I am looking for a 3 inch fluted square cookie cutter and a 3-4 inch fluted round cutter? HELP!! Do you know if any of the national chains carry it (michael's, hobby lobby, etc)?
I need it yesterday. icon_smile.gif

2 replies
Occther Posted 8 Jun 2010 , 12:31am
post #2 of 3

Try Ateco. I saw some round ones at Restaurant Depot last week.

verono Posted 8 Jun 2010 , 2:06am
post #3 of 3

Yes, Ateco has it!
I bought some a few weeks back.. but i'm in Canada (goldaskitchen)

Quote by @%username% on %date%