Omg...i'm Pregnant!!!

Lounge By KKC Updated 1 Jun 2010 , 3:14am by kairie

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:16pm
post #1 of 21

Good afternoon everyone,

I just found out today that I am 3 months preggers icon_eek.gif Completely unexpected. I don't know if some of you read my last post about cake decorating "No longer being theraputic". Well I had mentioned that I blacked out while in the middle of the cake and now I know why. Whats bad is that I was on a "lifestyle change (diet)" and had lost 26 pounds. This will be my second child ( i have an 8 year old son) and my hubby and son are so excited. They are waiting on me hand and foot and I love it icon_lol.gif I'm going to milk this for everything its worth icon_wink.gif

KKC

20 replies
Minstrelmiss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Minstrelmiss Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:22pm
post #2 of 21

CONGRATULATIONS!

Enchantedcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Enchantedcakes Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:27pm
post #3 of 21

My kids are 7 years apart and I love that my son is old enough to help out. He is now 10 and she is 3. He reads to her and can make her lunch while I am working it is great. I did however have to buy all new stuff as my DH and I were not expecting to have a second child and we had nothing baby related when I got pregnant. But hey thats what baby showers are for, and since it was a girl we got tons of stuff from a relative who had, had a baby girl the year before.

KKC Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:30pm
post #4 of 21

Thank you!!! My son and hubby both want a BOY...as long as its healthy it really doesn't matter what we have. I'm just so excited because we've been trying for so long and as soon as i started losing weight it happened...a very unexpected blessing!!!

princesssalamander Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princesssalamander Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:33pm
post #5 of 21

awwww, that's lovely!! congratulations xx

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:35pm
post #6 of 21

Congratulations!!

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:43pm
post #7 of 21

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

FullMoonRanch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullMoonRanch Posted 27 May 2010 , 1:10am
post #8 of 21

Congratulations!! It sure was a 'life-style change diet'!! Wishing you and your family the best icon_smile.gif

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 27 May 2010 , 10:30am
post #9 of 21

Congrats....kids are awesome! And yes, milk it...they are the ones who will be teaching this next child how to take care of others.

Jenteach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenteach Posted 27 May 2010 , 1:11pm
post #10 of 21

Congratulations! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months (well, I guess 6 more for you icon_lol.gif ) and a happy and healthy baby! All the best,

Jen

hilly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hilly Posted 27 May 2010 , 1:24pm
post #11 of 21

Congrats! What a great surprise!

kellyanne1981 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellyanne1981 Posted 27 May 2010 , 7:59pm
post #12 of 21

congratulations sweetheart xxx

mim1106 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mim1106 Posted 27 May 2010 , 9:04pm
post #13 of 21

Congratulations!! What a blessing!!

heddahope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heddahope Posted 27 May 2010 , 9:12pm
post #14 of 21

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

marthajo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marthajo1 Posted 27 May 2010 , 9:14pm
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMoonRanch

Congratulations!! It sure was a 'life-style change diet'!! Wishing you and your family the best icon_smile.gif

LOL!

Best wishes! See you made it through the first hard months and didn't even know you were pregnant! The rest should be "CAKE"!! icon_biggrin.gif

Blessings!

KKC Posted 28 May 2010 , 3:15am
post #16 of 21

Thanks everyone for the well wishes...i really appreciate them. I am on cloud 9 right now and my hubby is doing the dishes and folding the laundry...I SO LOVE THIS icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 28 May 2010 , 4:28am
post #17 of 21

Congratulations!! i am so happy for you !! You'll have to let us know if it's a boy or girl when you find out. icon_biggrin.gif

letem_eat_cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letem_eat_cakes Posted 31 May 2010 , 7:40am
post #18 of 21

Congratulations! You are so lucky you flew through the first three months. I am still there and very sick. Good Luck with the rest and Congrats again.

KKC Posted 31 May 2010 , 7:09pm
post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by letem_eat_cakes

Congratulations! You are so lucky you flew through the first three months. I am still there and very sick. Good Luck with the rest and Congrats again.

Thank you...Congratulations to you also!!! The only thing was hard for me was the fact that I love perfume and now I cannot take the smell of even my favorite perfume. Thank goodness for no morning sickness. I just get a little dizzy but it could be from the Miami heat. Aside from that and being tired all the time, i'm doing pretty good!!!

Tesso, thank you so much. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. My husband and son doesn't want any girls lol...

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 31 May 2010 , 10:18pm
post #20 of 21

Congrats. Most likely the weight loss triggered your body to start ovulating again or to ovulate more regularly. You are so lucky that you are able to have children. I know you will treasure both your son and new baby!

kairie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kairie Posted 1 Jun 2010 , 3:14am
post #21 of 21

oh my! congratulations! hopefully the baby's health is not affected with diet plan you had. best wishes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%