Really Nice Company

Decorating By cheeseball Updated 26 May 2010 , 7:01pm by adonisthegreek1

cheeseball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheeseball Posted 24 May 2010 , 10:12pm
post #1 of 5

I like making my own stuff (my sister likes to tell people I'm gonna knit myself a fella) so I ordered a cookie cutter refill kit from Foose Tinsmithing to make some sugarpaste cutters. A friend was visiting the country last week and brought it down with them. Unfortunately, they thought the double sided adhesive was part of the packaging or something and they tossed it out.
I e-mailed the company and just got a return from them today, "No problem, what's your address so we can send you a new one?" icon_eek.gif

I would've been impressed if I were back home in the States, but to be willing to send it here...!!

Anyhoo, just wanted y'all to know - thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif for Foose!

4 replies
dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 24 May 2010 , 10:54pm
post #2 of 5

Where are you living? Glad you got quick results.

I love your avatar. We watch that show all the time and love it. My husband will not let me suggest anything to him while he drives or else he calls me Hyacinth Bucket.

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 24 May 2010 , 11:24pm
post #3 of 5

I like Foose, too, but...................

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyacinth Bucket--er, um, Boo-Kay--is my idol and I watch "Keeping Up Appearances" whenever it runs here on PBS.

Have fun making those cutters!
Rae

cheeseball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheeseball Posted 26 May 2010 , 6:43pm
post #4 of 5

I'm in Central America and the area we just moved into doesn't have cable tv icon_surprised.gif , so we've been getting our "Bucket woman" fix online icon_lol.gif

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 26 May 2010 , 7:01pm
post #5 of 5

I love, "Keeping Up Appearances," too. Hyacinth is hilarious.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%