Finally I Did It.. !!

Decorating By LuvLyrics Updated 24 May 2010 , 8:32pm by LuvLyrics

LuvLyrics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LuvLyrics Posted 24 May 2010 , 7:47pm
post #1 of 4

I finally got a smooth BC cake, even after I was done decorating decorating it was still smooth !! I couldn't believe it, I thought only a select group can get a smooth BC icon_biggrin.gif ... Just a little encouragement to all the newbies like me, just keep trying, I know I still have lots to go, but I was happy with the out of this cake. Thanks to Sugarshack for her DVD, Edna for her video in youtube and all those that have answer my questions here icon_smile.gif TFL

Here is the link I couldn't attach the pic...

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1682627

3 replies
jenniboo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenniboo Posted 24 May 2010 , 7:56pm
post #2 of 4

That's awesome! I haven't seen the Sugar Shack tutorial, but have heard very good things about it. You have reason to celebrate your success; this is a skill that will be used over and over again icon_smile.gif You go girl icon_wink.gif

iamcakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iamcakin Posted 24 May 2010 , 8:00pm
post #3 of 4

Congratulations!!

Didn't you just stand back and stare at the cake icon_eek.gif ?!?

I, too am a Sugarshack DVD graduate icon_smile.gif

LuvLyrics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LuvLyrics Posted 24 May 2010 , 8:32pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks jeniboo and Iamcakin, I tried adding pics but it's not working for me, I think the size it's to big for attachment, but it in my photos here, it's the last one I made with butterflies.. Oh and yes the smooth one LOL icon_biggrin.gif

Iamcakin... yes i admired it and was sad to take it to my friend, I was happy I wasn't there to see them cut into it LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%