Can You Tell Me What This Is?

Decorating By littlecake Updated 10 May 2010 , 5:33am by SugarFrosted

littlecake Posted 10 May 2010 , 4:26am
post #1 of 5

is it some kinda cookie or something?


4 replies
BrightDelights Posted 10 May 2010 , 4:52am
post #2 of 5

It looks like a graham cracker dipped in chocolate with probably a mini reese cup under it. I've seen something similar before, but not on a cupcake.

tracylv68 Posted 10 May 2010 , 5:02am
post #3 of 5

Looks like the peanut butter cookies, forgot name, bottom dunked in choclate on top of a cupcake, with a mini reeses... my take on it

madgeowens Posted 10 May 2010 , 5:30am
post #4 of 5

They are not very nice looking. yikes

SugarFrosted Posted 10 May 2010 , 5:33am
post #5 of 5

Kinda strange looking, aren't they? They look to me like triscuits dipped in chocolate.

Quote by @%username% on %date%