Mom's Of Young Children, A Recall And Investigation.

Lounge By JaeRodriguez Updated 7 May 2010 , 4:31am by FullMoonRanch

JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 6 May 2010 , 5:03pm
post #1 of 5

Here is a link to a whole lot of medicine that was recalled: I had three bottles on the list as well as most of my mommy friends so I figured I'd give you ladies at CC a heads up too!

http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/#

And this is a link if you use Pampers- they are being investigated because the new dry max diaper has been causing a rash (the article says some parents are reporting it as chemical burns!)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36972785/ns/health-kids_and_parenting/

4 replies
rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 6 May 2010 , 6:22pm
post #2 of 5

Thanks Jae!

FullMoonRanch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullMoonRanch Posted 6 May 2010 , 7:22pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks Jae! I had three also. Hope your new addition is doing well!

JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 6 May 2010 , 8:21pm
post #4 of 5

You're welcome! We are doing great, although already looking forward to when we are sleeping through the night again hehe! Well, only 3 months or so (hopefully!! ;]) Thank you for asking! Is that a quaker parrot in your profile pic FullMoon? We had one it was such a mean little bugger! We had two cockatiels and a cockatoo, they were all the sweetest things but Mango (the quaker) only liked my dad, she'd charge her cage if anyone else came near her! :]

FullMoonRanch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullMoonRanch Posted 7 May 2010 , 4:31am
post #5 of 5

He is a Lilac crowned Amazon. We got him last summer at the animal shelter. They weren't able to tell us anything about him except whoever owned him moved and just left him. I think we were lucky. He is not super affectionate but he is not mean at all. He will let my 8 yr old pick him up.

Glad you're all doing well. Happy Mother's Day!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%