Need Ideas For My Daughters 3Rd Bday Cake

Decorating By jadedlogic Updated 19 May 2010 , 8:22pm by SecretAgentCakeBaker

jadedlogic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadedlogic Posted 6 May 2010 , 11:33am
post #1 of 6

I have been looking at cakes for her FOREVER and I can't decide on anything - she just turned 3 on Tuesday and I made a small cake and since she always wants to help me decorate cakes I mixed some vanilla and colours and let her paint the fondant (she loved it!) but we are having her party on the weekend and I have no idea what to do! I was thinking 3 tiers - I'm think 8',6" and 4" but can do other sizes if the design needs it.
She loves everything really...I love the castle cakes but have never done one and I don't know that I have enough time now....help please....

5 replies
mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 6 May 2010 , 12:41pm
post #2 of 6

So many things you can do for a "girly" cake. If I could do girly cakes ONLY I would. What things is she interested in? Her favorite toy? Nursery rhyme? I would go with a theme of something that she likes.

Be sure to post that photo thumbs_up.gif

SecretAgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadedlogic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadedlogic Posted 14 May 2010 , 2:48pm
post #4 of 6

Sorry! I thought I replied and I didn't - must have just thought about it.

Thank you for taking the time to give me ideas! icon_smile.gif

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 14 May 2010 , 6:21pm
post #5 of 6

I don't mean to hijack this thread, I have one question

Barbaranne, I just learned how to copy pics from my favorites to a thread. How do you copy pics and then put them in a thread in a list like you did above?

Jadedlogic, if I can figure this out, I'll be back with a list.

SecretAgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 19 May 2010 , 8:22pm
post #6 of 6

When I am looking at the picture in the gallery, I just highlight the url, copy, then paste into the email. Also, just below the image, there is another url you can highlight and copy/paste.

To make that list I have, just paste one in, then hit 'enter/return' to go down a line or two.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%