Preschool Graduation Cupcakes

Decorating By sweetideas Updated 20 Jan 2011 , 4:02pm by sweetideas

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 4 May 2010 , 1:49pm
post #1 of 5

I am not lazy, I just keep getting directed to odd places when I do a search. I am looking for cupcake ideas for a preschool graduation. I find CAKES but I can't find cupcakes. Any ideas? Or any help in what I am doing wrong as far as a search?

Thanks!!!

4 replies
letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 4 May 2010 , 2:12pm
post #2 of 5

Try just searching for "graduation cupcakes" and leave off the "preschool." I had a lot of cupcake results come up that way. Here's a link to some I thought were really cute. Maybe you could include bright alphabet letters or numbers, too.

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1394781

shanienee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanienee Posted 9 May 2010 , 2:26am
post #3 of 5

For my daughter preschool graduation, I am putting her classmates initials on the cupcakes after I frost them.

CakeandDazzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeandDazzle Posted 9 May 2010 , 2:48am
post #4 of 5

search graduation then refine the search to just look in the cuppies section (its a drop box underneath where you type the words

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 20 Jan 2011 , 4:02pm
post #5 of 5

I just came across this thread, and I apologize for not getting back... I wasn't able to get on to this my computer would not allow me to seach for whatever reason and when I clicked on MY posts it again was taking me to a fastbrowser. I couldn't do anything you suggested about drop downs and search terms. I really do appreciate your responses.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%