Bowl Cake Tin?

Decorating By cakesbysammie Updated 4 May 2010 , 11:10am by cakes47

cakesbysammie Posted 2 May 2010 , 12:06pm
post #1 of 4

Hi, I need a bowl shaped cake tin but can't find one anywhere!! icon_cry.gif Does anyone know if such a thing exists??



3 replies
minicuppie Posted 3 May 2010 , 12:43pm
post #2 of 4

Wilton makes a 2 piece pan for baseballs/soccerballs but I just use an oven safe bowl when I need that shape. Sometimes takes a bit of carving to get the shape perfect, but all in all works great.

cakesbysammie Posted 4 May 2010 , 10:58am
post #3 of 4

Oh okay, I have a pyrex bown I shall give that a try. Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

cakes47 Posted 4 May 2010 , 11:10am
post #4 of 4

Wilton sells a ball pan. ''Glaobal Sugar Art'' here sells it. It makes a full or half ball.

Quote by @%username% on %date%