Need Ideas For 10 Year Old Girl

Decorating By yummy Updated 30 Apr 2010 , 6:48pm by ilovemylittleone

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 3:04am
post #1 of 6

Her favorite colors are pink, lavender and red and she's into fashion. Pictures would be great; I need visuals. Thanks all!

5 replies
misabel99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misabel99 Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 6:57am
post #2 of 6

Well I made a cake for my daughter she into fashion too but also she loves dogs so I decided to make the dogs theme, she loved the cake!!! she is 10 years old too. I have the cake picture in my pictures.

tinygoose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tinygoose Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 7:28am
post #3 of 6

Purse, nailpolish, shoes, giftbox in pastels. Not too adult, maybe a pearl necklace. Maybe with a poodle theme, that's sort of innocent and girly.

CandyCU Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyCU Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 7:32am
post #4 of 6

Yes, I agree, perhaps incorporate a shoe, lipstick/make-up, purse, etc.

I just did a quick general search in the galleries typing in the word 'fashion' and there are some really cute pics in there that might give you some ideas!

HTH!?!

Cheers!

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 12:51pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks all. I also looked through the galleries and I'm still looking; they are really cute. I looked on pink cake box and planrt cakes. I'm still waiting for that WOW cake. I was hoping you all had pics from other sites or ones in your favs that I may be missing. Please share other sites with me; I had my own list of fav sites but lost it when the old computer crashed.

ilovemylittleone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ilovemylittleone Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 6:48pm
post #6 of 6

My niece is 10. She loves the polka dot and strips theme on 2 or 3 tier cake. Loves the feather that some place on the top. Names on cakes are always special too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%