San Francisco - San Mateo County Cake Club

Decorating By Maynard628 Updated 14 Aug 2010 , 10:46pm by Maynard628

Maynard628 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maynard628 Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 12:15am
post #1 of 6

To all the locals in San Francisco, San Mateo County, I was talking to one of the owners at a cake supply store in Daly City about starting a cake club. There is one in Fremont and Walnut Creek, but to me, it's too far and the bridge toll went up.

So I was wondering if anyone was interested in joining, please let me know. She won't start one again unless there are enough people interested.

Thanks for reading!

5 replies
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 12:34am
post #2 of 6

I hope this gets started soon. I used to live in San Francisco and will be visiting in a few weeks.

Fairytale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fairytale Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 12:43am
post #3 of 6

I know the owner of Sugar n" Spice. Wonderful lady. Hope to see her this weekend at the cookie club meeting. Good luck with starting the club. The Contra Costa Sugar Arts Society in Concord is having a big caked show on May 16. Hope you all will enter. It's going to be great.

Fairytale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fairytale Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 12:44am
post #4 of 6

duplicate

Maynard628 Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 5:01pm
post #5 of 6

It's been a while since I posted about the Cake club. I wasn't sure if anyone was interested. But I recently spoke to Joey (one of the owners of Sugar 'N Spice) and we decided to have Friday, September 17 at 6pm as an initial Cake Club meeting. It will be informal and Joey will talk more about being a member.

So anyone who is interested, please let Joey know at [email protected]. Website is AllYourBakingKneads.com and located at 2965 Junipero Serra Blvd in Daly City.

Maynard628 Posted 14 Aug 2010 , 10:46pm
post #6 of 6

Hi, I just wanted to remind anyone interested in a new Cake Club in Daly city to please join us on Friday, September 17 at 6pm. It will be at Sugar n Spice and you can email to reserve a seat at [email protected] or call 650-994-4911. Their website is AllYourBakingKneads.com and located at 2965 Junipero Serra Blvd in Daly City. Hope to see you! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%