Wilton 10 Peice Gumpaste Set

Decorating By SuzyNoQ Updated 27 Apr 2010 , 10:09pm by TexasSugar

SuzyNoQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuzyNoQ Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 6:04pm
post #1 of 7

I saw it at Walmart today for $20!! the store I went to just got them, they are currently in the process of re-aranging everything, and have a lot more cake decorating stuff than they used to.

6 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 6:15pm
post #2 of 7

http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=93495A5C-423B-522D-F27FD2E8535573B6&killnav=1

Are you talking about the above set? If you have a Michaels near you you can use a coupon on it and getting for cheaper there.

SuzyNoQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuzyNoQ Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 6:27pm
post #3 of 7

Yeah that's it, I have a Micheal's near me but they never seem to have them in stock when I am there.

TexasSugar Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 6:57pm
post #4 of 7

Ahh okay. My Michaels is like that with a few things. It seems like we get two or three of them in and they sell right away and we have to wait another two weeks to get another set of them.

PTBUGZY1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PTBUGZY1 Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 7:10pm
post #5 of 7

SuzyNoQ- this has happened to me before at Michaels- wanting something out of stock. If it's a regular stocked item you can ask Michaels to order you one, you have to pay there and then but can use a coupon and your gaurenteed the item that way. HTH (I should say my Micheals does this but not sure if all do)

cmgary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmgary Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 9:53pm
post #6 of 7

If you have a Hobby Lobby or a Joann's near you you can try them as well. I know Hobby Lobby runs a 40% off coupon every other week like Michael's. The good news is that Joann's and Michael's will honor competitor's coupons so you would be able to use your Michael's coupon at Joann's if you there was one near you. Hobby Lobby doesn't honor competitor's coupons so you would have to use theirs.

Hope that helps.

TexasSugar Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 10:09pm
post #7 of 7

If you buy something at Micheals this week you get a 50% off coupon for next week. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%