Help Me Find This Cake Pic Please

Decorating By KTB4 Updated 26 Apr 2010 , 2:04am by KTB4

KTB4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KTB4 Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 7:02pm
post #1 of 7

A while ago I came across and amzing cake pic on here and thought I'd put it into my favourites but I didn't icon_cry.gif I want to recreate it for my friend's cake auction but can't find the pic.

It's a spring flower cake that looks like an 8" round with a half ball pan on top. It has green fondant strips on the sides and gumpaste daisies all over the top.

It's absolutely gorgeous and I so want to tackle it. If you can help me I'll be forever indebted and definitely give credit where credit is due icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks. KTB

6 replies
momdalejr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momdalejr Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 7:18pm
post #2 of 7

Hope this is what you were looking for.. In my favs..
LL

momdalejr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momdalejr Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 7:28pm
post #3 of 7

Credit goes to jadedlogic------ I also love this cake....let me know if you tackle this one ... would like directions.... thanks

KTB4 Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 7:36pm
post #4 of 7

THAT's IT!!!!! Thank you so much icon_smile.gif

Now to figure out if ai have enough time to tackle it for next weekend icon_biggrin.gif

tootsie927 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootsie927 Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 7:47pm
post #5 of 7

I wanted to try to make this cake as well. If you have any tips to share please email me. Thanks and good luck!

trish08638 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trish08638 Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 1:07am
post #6 of 7

awwwwwww! my fave springtime cake. i love this cake so much . i'm making it again for mothers day (twice)

got many raves with my first one but not nearly as beautiful as Jadedlogics

Trish

KTB4 Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 2:04am
post #7 of 7

I'm SO excited to make this cake!!! Not entirely sure how I'm going to manage it between teaching full time, having two kids 5 and 15 months, a husband on afternoons therfore no help in the evenings and 100 cake bombs to do for Saturday.

I forsee a few VERY late nights getting the flowers done ahead of time so that I can assemble it all on Sunday icon_biggrin.gif I know it will all be worth it though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%