Help Me Find This Cake Pic Please

Decorating By KTB4 Updated 26 Apr 2010 , 2:04am by KTB4

KTB4 Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 7:02pm
post #1 of 7

A while ago I came across and amzing cake pic on here and thought I'd put it into my favourites but I didn't icon_cry.gif I want to recreate it for my friend's cake auction but can't find the pic.

It's a spring flower cake that looks like an 8" round with a half ball pan on top. It has green fondant strips on the sides and gumpaste daisies all over the top.

It's absolutely gorgeous and I so want to tackle it. If you can help me I'll be forever indebted and definitely give credit where credit is due icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks. KTB

6 replies
momdalejr Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 7:18pm
post #2 of 7

Hope this is what you were looking for.. In my favs..
LL

momdalejr Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 7:28pm
post #3 of 7

Credit goes to jadedlogic------ I also love this cake....let me know if you tackle this one ... would like directions.... thanks

KTB4 Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 7:36pm
post #4 of 7

THAT's IT!!!!! Thank you so much icon_smile.gif

Now to figure out if ai have enough time to tackle it for next weekend icon_biggrin.gif

tootsie927 Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 7:47pm
post #5 of 7

I wanted to try to make this cake as well. If you have any tips to share please email me. Thanks and good luck!

trish08638 Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 1:07am
post #6 of 7

awwwwwww! my fave springtime cake. i love this cake so much . i'm making it again for mothers day (twice)

got many raves with my first one but not nearly as beautiful as Jadedlogics

Trish

KTB4 Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 2:04am
post #7 of 7

I'm SO excited to make this cake!!! Not entirely sure how I'm going to manage it between teaching full time, having two kids 5 and 15 months, a husband on afternoons therfore no help in the evenings and 100 cake bombs to do for Saturday.

I forsee a few VERY late nights getting the flowers done ahead of time so that I can assemble it all on Sunday icon_biggrin.gif I know it will all be worth it though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%