Wilton Or Other Cupcake Liners Sticking

Baking By LindaF144a Updated 23 Apr 2010 , 5:39pm by juststarted

LindaF144a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LindaF144a Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 7:14pm
post #1 of 3

I have been using plain old white Reynolds cupcake liners for my cupcakes up until today. I have also used the foil ones from Reynolds too.

Today I used the Wilton cupcakes liners. I just tried my "test" cupcake icon_wink.gif (gotta make sure they taste good!) and it was difficult to get the paper off the cupcake.

Has anyone else experienced this or could it be something with the cake. It was very light and fluffy (just the way I like it) with a good moisture content. And I used a butter cake batter. So I was wondering if anybody else had any experience with Wilton cupcake liners.
Thanks.

2 replies
LindaF144a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LindaF144a Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 1:32pm
post #2 of 3

By no response, does this mean I am the only one with this problem?

My DD ate one of the cupcakes yesterday. When I asked her if the paper stuck, she said she couldn't tell because she was so busy gobbling down the cake. I guess I'll have to eat another one just to see if the paper sticks. icon_wink.gif

juststarted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juststarted Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 5:39pm
post #3 of 3

sorry no one responded yet. I'm pretty new to baking, but I've always read about problems with liners comming off the cupcakes not sticking to it. I guess no one even notices (as your DD) if they have issues as you and probably you can just ignore it too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%