Rotc Themed Cake Ideas?

Decorating By THECAKEPLACE Updated 22 Apr 2010 , 8:43pm by Smallfrye

THECAKEPLACE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
THECAKEPLACE Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 9:35pm
post #1 of 5

I am going to donate a cake to my brothers rotc banquet and have no idea what the cake should look like...It is going to be the focus of the event so it needs to be amazing!!! I have never carved a cake before but I am willing to try, so if anyone has any good ideas please...please let me know...I really need to make something that will be awesome for a group of teenagers (and I have to not embarrass my brother with a ugly cake)

4 replies
Smallfrye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smallfrye Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 5

what rotc branch?

THECAKEPLACE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
THECAKEPLACE Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 9:57pm
post #3 of 5

they are a navy rotc group but many of them want to join the marines and despise the navy, they are only there because thats all the school has to offer. I dont know if there is a way to incorprate both branches or should i just stick with the navy?

astone83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
astone83 Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 8:34pm
post #4 of 5

One cake or two?

I would say a torso in dress uniform, half navy the other marine with medals.

OR a navy ship and the round brown DI cover with marine emblem.

Smallfrye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smallfrye Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 8:43pm
post #5 of 5

maybe a cake the represenst all branches of the service. I know that alot of my rotc class went different directions and all branches. So maybe you coud do 5 emblems and make Navy the biggest since it is a navy rotc then you could use marines, army, air force, and coast guard to even it out. idk have your tried googling military cakes to get some ideas? There are a ton out there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%