Where To Buy The Cricut Cake?

Lounge By gibson Updated 23 Apr 2010 , 2:41am by ihavasweet2th

gibson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gibson Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 7:06pm
post #1 of 10

I've searching and can't seem to find out where you can purchase the Cricut Cake or how much it costs...can anyone help me out please icon_smile.gif

9 replies
glendaleAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glendaleAZ Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 8:20pm
post #2 of 10

I pre-ordered mine through cutncrop.com

You will also be able to get one from Global Surgar Art (I think you can pre-order) and from what I understand Michaels will have them available later on.

kake4me2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kake4me2 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 3:01am
post #3 of 10

I got mine from HSN because I had a coupon otherwise I would have ordered from cutandcrop because I preordered all my accesories there, because of the great prices!!

Michaels will be carrying the machine and accessories, i asked my local one, but I didn't want to wait...

kake4me2 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 3:03am
post #4 of 10

I got mine from HSN because I had a coupon otherwise I would have ordered from cutandcrop because I preordered all my accesories there, because of the great prices!!

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 5:58am
post #5 of 10

I ordered mine from HSN ...(actually my mom ordered it for me) On the day of the world premier because it was such a good deal. $385 . (I think it was $415 with tax)

They are still taking orders for it , the price is higher now. I am not sure how long the wait is though. HSN oversold and mine is on backorder supposed to be shipped by 5/7. I am not sure how they are handling the orders they are taking now or what the estimated delivery date is but they are still showing as available on thier web site. Now it is selling for around $480 with tax and shipping, but they do offer the 5 payment flex plan .

kake4me2 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 3:42pm
post #6 of 10

[. HSN oversold and mine is on backorder supposed to be shipped by 5/7. I Now it is selling for around $480 with tax and shipping, but they do offer the 5 payment flex plan .[/quote]

Make sure to sign up for HSN email and get the 15% coupon(sent later to you email address)....only can be used online..

rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 4:39pm
post #7 of 10

kake4me2- I tried using my coupon but it wouldn't let me because the cc was the item of the day. ;(

kake4me2 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 5:18pm
post #8 of 10

yeah can't have both icon_sad.gif

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 5:20pm
post #9 of 10

In Canada you can order through www.flourconfections.ca although I think most of the Micheal's craftstores will be carrying it as well.

ihavasweet2th Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ihavasweet2th Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 2:41am
post #10 of 10

I just got a flyer in the mail today from Joann Fabric and they are having a demo on the Cricut for Cakes May 8th so obviously they will be selling it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%