The Best Cake Dummys...

Decorating By ttehan4 Updated 7 Apr 2010 , 6:01pm by ttehan4

ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 3:26pm
post #1 of 8

got to the foam studio . c o m. I just ordered 2 sets of 4 square, 2 sets of 4 round, and a hexagon set all with rounded edges for 52.00 including shipping! They are also listed on ebay. Customer service is excellent as well!!!!

7 replies
RobynLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RobynLM Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 4:35pm
post #2 of 8

Glad to see this! I just ordered the square and round sets from them on ebay. Looking forward to receiving them! thumbs_up.gif

cakesbymark Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbymark Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 4:48pm
post #3 of 8

very good to know thanks

ttehan4 Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 5:29pm
post #4 of 8

You can choose 2 sets of dummys, any shapes, with free shipping for 24.99. I think that is an amazing deal!

RobynLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RobynLM Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 5:32pm
post #5 of 8

I agree with you completely. I had found them relatively cheap on Amazon, but when shipping charges were added, it basically doubled the price. And I found a few local supply stores that carry them and even buying them there, the prices were the same as buying online with shipping. Definitely a great find here!

ttehan4 Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 5:36pm
post #6 of 8

My cake supply store charges 35.00 for one set without the rounded edges. I was very excited when I found these this morning.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 5:44pm
post #7 of 8

I got a round 6" -16" AND square set 6" -16" for under 20 bucks with shipping at dallas- ..................foam...........dot.................com

ttehan4 Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 6:01pm
post #8 of 8

I ordered from dallas foam through ebay and I had to email them 5 times to get a total. They never sent a total and then I got a notice to cancel the order. I didn't bother to try the website.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%