Sellers Of Sps In Uk Or Outside Usa - Any Ideas?

Decorating By marknelliesmum Updated 28 Mar 2010 , 11:40am by jennicita

marknelliesmum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marknelliesmum Posted 27 Mar 2010 , 2:04pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Guys
Does anyone know of anyone who stocks the SPS in the UK. I have searched and searched but can only find wilton and sugarcraft. I've not checked the Wilton site but (mod edited) have you jumping through hoops with bank details to prevent fraud (fair enough but a bit of a pain for non us customers) Surely someone in the UK stocks this or something similar. Any help would be great.
Thanks

3 replies
jennicita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicita Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 8:26am
post #2 of 4

I've heard that it's not available in the UK yet but found mine at a German site. A bit pricey unfortunately but I love SPS!

This is where I found it:
http://www.cake-company.de/shop/index.php?cat=c68_Stecksystem-SPS.html
I'm sure if you contact them directly they could help you find the elements you need.

Jenny

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 11:34am
post #3 of 4

Unfortunatly the german site (sounds like the same one - not able to look just now) seems to b the only place in Europe to stock it. Might be worth tlking to someone directly, I'm thinkng a piece of cake Thame, as they have excellent customer service, maybe they could order some in for you? (and the rest of us!)
xx

jennicita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicita Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 11:40am
post #4 of 4

Ordering from the US might not be a bad idea depending on what you want. I might do that eventually, too, because the German site doesn't have the scored columns people seem to use for stacked cakes, just the other column elements needed for spaced tiers.

Jenny

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%