Packaging Cupcake Bouquets?

Baking By tarheelgirl Updated 29 Mar 2010 , 3:55pm by tarheelgirl

tarheelgirl Posted 27 Mar 2010 , 12:19am
post #1 of 7

I am searching on an easy way to package these for delivery. I have 5 to deliver to the same person and don't want them tipping over! icon_smile.gif

6 replies
tarheelgirl Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 3:50pm
post #2 of 7

So.. does anyone have any ideas on delivering/packaging these? icon_razz.gif I'm thinking of putting a small dot of hot glue on the bottom of the pot to place in the delivery box so they won't budge.

RetiredNavyChief Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 2:44pm
post #3 of 7

can you wrap them in the shrink wrap and tie with a bow? I always use the nonskid stuff for rugs. Works great wont move an inch!

Ronbob1984 Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:00pm
post #4 of 7

What kind of a pot are you putting them in?

tarheelgirl Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:42pm
post #5 of 7

I am planning to put maybe 8-10 cupcakes into a larger clay pot. Weigh it down with rocks in the bottom. I am using this tutorial that was posted on CC

I am delivering about 4-5 bouquets to the same person so I may sit in a shallow box with the non skid stuff in the bottom of the box. My main concern was them being too top heavy and tipping over. I made these once before and they tipped while delivering. But I'm thinking the container was not heavy enough. I think this will work?

Ronbob1984 Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:52pm
post #6 of 7

When I delivered mine, I took some twine and tied the tops of the pots to the sides of the boxes. This helped keep them upright. HTH

tarheelgirl Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:55pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks, That's a good idea! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%