Ip3600 Ink Help

Decorating By momtofourmonkeys Updated 26 Mar 2010 , 3:04pm by momtofourmonkeys

momtofourmonkeys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtofourmonkeys Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:40pm
post #1 of 5

I just installed my printer and EI cartridges his afternoon. Did a test page of what I need to print and my red (magenta) won't print at all. Any ideas? I want to print out images for cookies when I get home.

4 replies
momtofourmonkeys Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 1:21am
post #2 of 5

BUMP...

Debbie, anyone?

I am home now and will try to trouble shoot why the magenta won't print but if anyone has experience with this it would sure help.

Thanks.

momtofourmonkeys Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 2:16am
post #3 of 5

Okay, I feel like a total idiot! I fought with this thing for an hour earlier, worried about it the whole time I was away, came back and worried some more then took a step back and thought "If this was my regular printer, what would I do?" I did a nozzle clean, print check, and VOILA, it worked!!!! I guess I am just tired and worn out. No breaks till Sunday...

Hopefully this will help anyone else who needs to trouble shoot for the same problem. icon_wink.gif

I am off to print now!

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 1:09pm
post #4 of 5

I am so sorry I didnt answer sooner, I was at the ABE show and we are back and trying to get through all the work so I havent been on as much or I would have answered the same way you fixed your problems! Edible printing is a lot of common sence...for the most part! Good Job Mom to 4!

momtofourmonkeys Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 3:04pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks Debbie!

I should have known right away to clean the nozzles, just like I did the alignment. I know better. Next time I will have to tell myself to remember, "This is just a printer". icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%