I Have An Angel!

Business By tripleD Updated 26 Mar 2010 , 1:55am by Mrs-A

tripleD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripleD Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:32pm
post #1 of 9

I have decorated for many years. I started selling cakes (out of my home) about three years ago. My business has grown greatly. Like many bakers i dream of my own shop.

Today I got a call from a CEO of a large area buisness. I just came from looking a possible shop. I am so excited to get something bigger than my house. He is drawing up a contrat for free rent because he said He loves my cakes (he has had many). He wants to see me in my own shop and is proud of how hard I work.

This is such a dream come true. I had mentioned to him that I needed a angel to bless me with a building that I could open my own shop. I never dreamed it would come true. I am so excited. so if my CC family could keep me in thier prayers and keep your fingers crossed. That it all works out.

8 replies
mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:35pm
post #2 of 9

I'd say you have more than an angel! How blessed can one be? Congratulations to you and good luck with your new endevor.

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:41pm
post #3 of 9

What a great story, thanks for sharing and good luck to you. I will also say a little prayer for such a wonderful kind man. icon_smile.gif

TucsonGina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TucsonGina Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:43pm
post #4 of 9

icon_razz.gif Wow, that would be a total blessing . . . keep us posted! HOW EXCITING!!!

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:57pm
post #5 of 9

That is so incredible. I'm so happy for you. You'll have to keep us informed with everything that happens. Best of Luck.

Odyssey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Odyssey Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 1:28am
post #6 of 9

Wow. That is so amazing. You need to keep up the good work, keep learning, keep improving. Do your angel justice because you have been given such a great opportunity! I am so happy for you.

Congratulations! We all look forward to hearing more as it happens.

nwnest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nwnest Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 1:45am
post #7 of 9

That is so cool! Congratulations!

Lita829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lita829 Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 1:53am
post #8 of 9

OMG...that's awesome! I'd be floating on cloud nine, smiling from ear to ear if I were you.

CONGRATULATIONS icon_smile.gif

Mrs-A Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mrs-A Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 1:55am
post #9 of 9

wow - what a wonderful generous act from this person and sending lots of positive vibes

goodluck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%