I Have An Angel!

Business By tripleD Updated 26 Mar 2010 , 1:55am by Mrs-A

tripleD Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:32pm
post #1 of 9

I have decorated for many years. I started selling cakes (out of my home) about three years ago. My business has grown greatly. Like many bakers i dream of my own shop.

Today I got a call from a CEO of a large area buisness. I just came from looking a possible shop. I am so excited to get something bigger than my house. He is drawing up a contrat for free rent because he said He loves my cakes (he has had many). He wants to see me in my own shop and is proud of how hard I work.

This is such a dream come true. I had mentioned to him that I needed a angel to bless me with a building that I could open my own shop. I never dreamed it would come true. I am so excited. so if my CC family could keep me in thier prayers and keep your fingers crossed. That it all works out.

8 replies
mamawrobin Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:35pm
post #2 of 9

I'd say you have more than an angel! How blessed can one be? Congratulations to you and good luck with your new endevor.

madgeowens Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:41pm
post #3 of 9

What a great story, thanks for sharing and good luck to you. I will also say a little prayer for such a wonderful kind man. icon_smile.gif

TucsonGina Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:43pm
post #4 of 9

icon_razz.gif Wow, that would be a total blessing . . . keep us posted! HOW EXCITING!!!

cownsj Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:57pm
post #5 of 9

That is so incredible. I'm so happy for you. You'll have to keep us informed with everything that happens. Best of Luck.

Odyssey Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 1:28am
post #6 of 9

Wow. That is so amazing. You need to keep up the good work, keep learning, keep improving. Do your angel justice because you have been given such a great opportunity! I am so happy for you.

Congratulations! We all look forward to hearing more as it happens.

nwnest Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 1:45am
post #7 of 9

That is so cool! Congratulations!

Lita829 Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 1:53am
post #8 of 9

OMG...that's awesome! I'd be floating on cloud nine, smiling from ear to ear if I were you.

CONGRATULATIONS icon_smile.gif

Mrs-A Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 1:55am
post #9 of 9

wow - what a wonderful generous act from this person and sending lots of positive vibes

goodluck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%