Wilton Crystal Clear Cake Stand

Decorating By KarlaMarla Updated 23 Mar 2010 , 2:34am by HamSquad

KarlaMarla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KarlaMarla Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 2:10am
post #1 of 2

I am thinking of purchasing the crystal clear cake stand set (the one with the twist legs and the round plates of all sizes.) Does anyone have experience with this set? Any recommendations yay or nay? Thanks!

1 reply
HamSquad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HamSquad Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 2:34am
post #2 of 2

Hi, over the years I've used many of wilton tier stands. I've used the push in spike columns, clear and the white ones. My first tier stand was the round plates with clear columns with the ripple appearance. All very easy to use. They are very sturdy and very reliable. How often will you be using this type of tier stand to invest in a series? You may just want to get sizes of plates and number of legs or columns that you need for a specific project. There are so many types of cake stands and tier systems, it it hard to choose just one. I've also tried SPS systems and Coast, these were ordered on-line. A lot of people here on CC like the SPS. I'm like using different ones depending on the style of cake I'm making as you will see if you care to look at my pictures. Use whats best for you! HTH
Ham

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%