Michael's Coupon

Decorating By preciosa225 Updated 21 Mar 2010 , 4:17pm by blessedist

preciosa225 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
preciosa225 Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 3:13pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone have this week's Michael's coupon? (3/21 - 3/27). For some reason they stopped emailing me the coupons!

Please help!

TIA

6 replies
Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 3:24pm
post #2 of 7

I have a problem with that too! I signed up for the e-mail, got 1 coupon and then they stopped. I was in the store a couple of months later when the sales associate asked me if I receive their e-mails. I said I had signed up, but they stopped coming. I then signed up for a 2nd time. I got the first e-mail with coupon and now they have stopped again. Go figure! icon_confused.gif

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 3:27pm
post #3 of 7

I thought that they had stopped emailing them to be also. But for the past several months I have found that when they send me their Ad or sale flyer by email that the coupon is usually sent around the same time.

And I found mine in my web mail or helper mail thing that is associated with my email account. Since I am not computer savey I don't know the technical name for this but it's where your junk emails goes or emails that are blocked. They all have a weird address and you would never guess it's a coupon. I have deleted mine or I would send it to you but it is for 25% off of a regular item or at least mine was.

AnotherCreation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnotherCreation Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 3:46pm
post #4 of 7

anytime I need a coupon for Michaels I usually can't find mine so I just use Google and search for "Michaels coupons" and one always comes up. Also my michaels accepts hobby lobby and ac moore coupons as well

monet1895 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
monet1895 Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 4:02pm
post #5 of 7

Mine came in an email on Friday, 3/19, titled "It's March Madness at Michaels." You have to click on the link that says "get coupons."

nicoles0419 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicoles0419 Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 4:10pm
post #6 of 7

if you find a ac moore or hobby lobby coupon michaels will take those.

blessedist Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blessedist Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 4:17pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by monet1895

Mine came in an email on Friday, 3/19, titled "It's March Madness at Michaels." You have to click on the link that says "get coupons."

Mines always comes on Friday too, and usually for the week I'm in icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%