Ideas For Business Logo's

Business By Ariginal Updated 26 Mar 2010 , 12:16am by Ariginal

Ariginal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ariginal Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 8:52pm
post #1 of 10

Hi people,

I was wondering how any of you came up with a logo for your business? and to of course be sure not to copy someone else's..? i am wanting something that i can put on my cards but keep coming up blank.. my business name is A'Riginal Cakes and at the mo i have a photo of one of my cakes from many years ago on it but wondered bout having a logo but i just dont know where to start any help would be much appreciated.. thanks in advance...

9 replies
Cake-makerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake-makerz Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 3:39pm
post #2 of 10

A'Riginal Cakes ! icon_smile.gif

Cake-makerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake-makerz Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 3:40pm
post #3 of 10

Or something, how do you want it?

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 4:26pm
post #4 of 10

if you go to www.picnik.com you can upload a photo and turn it into a cartoon looking drawing and use that! Then it would be YOUR cake, but kinda a cartoony version of it! might be cute

Here's what I mean
LL
LL

Jenthecakelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenthecakelady Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 2:47am
post #5 of 10

Have you considered a graphic designer? I haven't designed a logo or anything yet, but I do have an etsy shop that I sell hair accessories from and used http://www.sweetestcupcake.com/ to design a banner and avatar for my shop. I just told her a little bit about what I like as far as colors, designs I like, etc. and she was back with a first draft that day. She would have revised as many times as I wanted until I was happy, but I only wanted to make one change.

Here is my banner. I thought she did a great job and it was a great price too!
LL

Ariginal Posted 24 Mar 2010 , 7:29pm
post #6 of 10

thanks guys for all your help... My business name is A'Riginal Cakes but i have been trying to figure out like a little pic thing for a logo rather than just a photgraph on my cards... but i really like the cartooning a cake that is great as that would definately not be stealing anyone elses specially if i go with one of my own designs... thanks heaps.

will keep you updated with what i get ehehe

keflyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keflyn Posted 24 Mar 2010 , 9:20pm
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariginal

thanks guys for all your help... My business name is A'Riginal Cakes but i have been trying to figure out like a little pic thing for a logo rather than just a photgraph on my cards... but i really like the cartooning a cake that is great as that would definately not be stealing anyone elses specially if i go with one of my own designs... thanks heaps.

will keep you updated with what i get ehehe

I don't normally do this, but I could make you a logo, of your cake if you want, pm me if you're interested, I won't charge. I'm a second-year graphic design student with experience in logo design and page layout. I recently took second in a district wide graphic design competition, and need to work on logos to prepare for the statewide competition. If you don't like it you don't have to use it.

TheDomesticDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheDomesticDiva Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 2:04am
post #8 of 10

I had a graphic designer do mine, and I adore it!! I am not creative enough to come up with one on my own, so I had to!! HAHA!

JoyRide Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoyRide Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 11:36pm
post #9 of 10

I used a girl I "know" from etsy.com... she is does pop art and all sorts of neat stuff. You could definitely find someone that'd make a logo for you at a reasonable price there. icon_smile.gif

Ariginal Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 12:16am
post #10 of 10

wow thanks again ladies... i really love yours they are so cute... i will update as soon as i have something done.. but thanks so much for all your advice etc...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%