I Survived...

Lounge By Sunflower08 Updated 15 Mar 2010 , 7:54pm by KHalstead

Sunflower08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflower08 Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 3:12am
post #1 of 12

I survived a roll over crash wednesday morning.. Just want everyone to know seat belts save lives... I walked away with only bruises, a concussion, and a broken finger..

Just wanted everyone to have seat belts on always! You never know what will happen..

11 replies
JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 3:14am
post #2 of 12

Thank goodness you are ok! I agree with you, seatbelts are a must! Glad to hear you made it out of that, scary thing I bet!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 3:33am
post #3 of 12

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad your ok.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 3:39am
post #4 of 12

Glad you are ok.

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 4:19am
post #5 of 12

Wow, so happy for you. I ALWAYS wear my seatbelt it saved me YEARS ago, not a rollover but most likely would've been killed, instead I had broken foot and horrendous bruise in the shape of the seatbelt...all liveable!

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 13 Mar 2010 , 6:47am
post #6 of 12

Thank Goodness you are Ok.

I walked away from a rear end collision 6 years ago with a fractured jaw and severe whiplash. I was at a red light and a woman plowed into the back of me doing 60. The Dr. said my seatbelt saved me from a spinal cord injury. Everyone in my family wear seatbelts EVERY time we are in a vehicle.

All except 1 sister who must think she is invincable. she has had 4 seatbelt tickets been in 4 major wrecks and still doesnt wear hers. I have preached yelled and lectured till blue in the face. Some people just don't get it!

Cake-makerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake-makerz Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 11:55am
post #7 of 12

I wear always seatbelts .....

Adevag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Adevag Posted 14 Mar 2010 , 9:30pm
post #8 of 12

Glad to hear you are ok and no severe injuries. I completely agree with the seat belt. There is no excuse not to wear one. It only takes a second.

Butterfly27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterfly27 Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 12:00am
post #9 of 12

icon_surprised.gif I am so happy to hear that you are ok. Yes seatbelts do save lives. It saved mine about 5 years ago when I blacked out and hit a semi truck going 80 miles an hour. The scarriest and longest 10 seconds of my life. My dad was in the car with me too. We were traveling to a family reunion when it happened. Thank God we only had bruises and whip lash. I just don't understand the people that don't wear seatbelts. They always think they are untouchable. Things can change in a second. My 15 year old cousin was one of those people and he wasn't wearing his seatbelt when he swerved off the road into a tree and was ejected thru the windshield....died instantly. icon_cry.gif Seatbelts are a rule in my car. No seatbelt.......No ride! There is never any other discussion about it. Anyway, glad to hear that you were blessed with a second chance in life. Not everyone gets that. thumbs_up.gif

Sunflower08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflower08 Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 1:58pm
post #10 of 12

Thanks everyone.. yes I still have my seat belt on now thanks to bruises.. I'm all different colors..

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 6:46pm
post #11 of 12

Thank God you are okay! Seatbelts really do save lives.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 7:54pm
post #12 of 12

so glad you're ok, I hardly ever wear a seatbelt..............you may have just given me reason to remember!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%