Pricing

Baking By sweetcreationsbykimberly Updated 15 Mar 2010 , 4:29pm by nesweetcake

sweetcreationsbykimberly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcreationsbykimberly Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 7:50pm
post #1 of 6

Those of you who do platters or boxes of cookies. How many do you normally put to a platter and a box and then what is the normal pracing?

5 replies
l80bug79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
l80bug79 Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 7:47pm
post #2 of 6

usually a dozen on platters. mostly I just give the option for them to order bagged and tied (price for that already included in my base price) or if they want them in a box or platter, i ususally just add $5 to the price (or whatever I think the box/basket will cost)

nesweetcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nesweetcake Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 2:18pm
post #3 of 6

any one with specific cookie pricing per cookie???? I'd be interested, just do them for family right now. Would like a starting point at least or a high and a low. Much thanks in advance.

pattycakes55d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakes55d Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 7:30am
post #4 of 6

I heard from some others that you can price it $1.00 an inch.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 1:04pm
post #5 of 6

are you talking about decorated cookies? or drop cookies (chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, peanut butter, etc...)

I charge by the dozen for the drop cookies and my base price for decorated cookies is $1/inch with a minimum order of $25 (comes to 2 dozen 1" or a doz of any other size)

My base pricing is to have cookies boxed up in a cake box. If they want them indivudually wrapped I charge extra for that for the additional time and materials.

nesweetcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nesweetcake Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 4:29pm
post #6 of 6

Thanks for your info. Yes, I was talking about decorated cookies! Thanks again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%