I Love My Hubby

Lounge By jayne1873 Updated 7 Mar 2010 , 2:37am by The_Lil_Cakehouse

jayne1873 Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 10:11pm
post #1 of 14

He has said I can preorder the Cricut Cake and he will buy it for me for Mothers Day!!!!!!! All I wanted was to be taken out for lunch instead of having to cook it but hes going to cook too yeah

13 replies
tatorchip Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 10:19pm
post #2 of 14

Hang on to him for dear life icon_biggrin.gif

Rachie204 Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 10:36pm
post #3 of 14

LUCKY!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you!

JustToEatCake Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 5:13am
post #4 of 14

I love your hubby TOO! How sweet!

indydebi Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 11:16am
post #5 of 14

Not cake related, but in going with the topic, my hubby earned some awesome points yesterday!

I had emailed him, "We're out of coke, no chocolate, no ice cream .... I'm feeling suicidal here!"

He came home with a bag of miniature Reese cups, a bag of my FAVORITE Ghiradelli chocolate squares with carmel, a bag of choc covered raisins ('coz he knows I luv 'em!) AND a carton of Bryer's vanilla ice cream! AND a pack of cokes!

(You know what's good? 2 Ghiradelli chocolate squares with Bryer's ice cream between them! Heaven! Pure Heaven!)

Today he's a keeper! thumbs_up.gif

cakelover25 Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 3:09pm
post #6 of 14

Mine is a keeper too! He bought me an expresso machine a couple of years ago so I could get my caffine and chocolate fix all at once! The best part is he's now hooked too so he even makes me Mocha's in the morning!

catlharper Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 6:10pm
post #7 of 14

Yup...mine too! He's a one in a million. JUST bought me the KA 600 and now says I just HAVE to have the Cricut Cake before the 50th bday cake I have contracted for July! WhooHOOO! I know I'm a lucky girl!

Rachie204 Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 7:07pm
post #8 of 14

yall are lucky....my hubby is so cheap he would never dream of buying me a KA or cricut cake. LOL...but he's still a keeper!

AverageMom Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 7:09pm
post #9 of 14

Nice! My husband bought me my KA last Mother's Day. He's a good man!

JulieMN Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 8:59pm
post #10 of 14

That is sweet--Congratulations!

JGMB Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 9:06pm
post #11 of 14

Congratulations, OP, and to all the others (including me icon_razz.gif ) who have a great husband!! We're definitely blessed.

tesso Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 10:06pm
post #12 of 14

congrats and yes hats off to the great hubbys!! I admit it. mine spoils me !! but i do spoil him back.. icon_biggrin.gif

JustToEatCake Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 1:19am
post #13 of 14
Originally Posted by Rachie204

yall are lucky....my hubby is so cheap he would never dream of buying me a KA or cricut cake. LOL...but he's still a keeper!

Sometimes cheap can be a good thing. Mine is "cheap" also, clips coupons, looks for sales, tried to get away with combing my birthday and valentines this year with ballons that 2 said said happy VD and 2 said HB...yeah right...lol...so before the weekend was up I said "so where is my BD present". He pointed to the ballons and I said "OH NO YOU DON'T, we don't combine holidays in THIS family". He said "Ok what do you want?" I replied sub to Cake Central Magazine he said "Great that was easy". I never get upset over his lack of creativity or frugalness..lol..because at least he isn't a spendthrift. Rather have a "cheapo" than someone who puts us in debt! He actually helped me get out of some debt (debt before I met him) gotta love that!

The_Lil_Cakehouse Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 2:37am
post #14 of 14

My hubby is a keeper too icon_smile.gif For Valentines day I got all SugarShacks DVDs I had be wanting..... icon_smile.gif And last night he let me subscribed to CC Mag! Woohoo!! But he's a keeper for so many other reasons than that icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%