New Here And Would Like Some Comments!

Decorating By heatherk Updated 4 Mar 2010 , 9:19pm by Price

heatherk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heatherk Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 7:25pm
post #1 of 5

Hello! I'm new here and I'm not sure where to put this.... I just completed course 1 last night and begin course 2 next week. Here are a few cakes I have done both for class and just for fun.

I'm not really sure how to attach pics so I hope this works.

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks[/img]
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

4 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 7:30pm
post #2 of 5

Welcome to CC!! It looks like you're off to a good start, and you'll learn so much from the nice, knowledgeable, talented folks on here. Really, your dog ate your "homework"? icon_wink.gif

heatherk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heatherk Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 8:39pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks! Yes the dog ate my homework. The first one he ate was the crumb coated half sheet cake for the pink camo. I woke up to find that the cake I was about to decorate had been eaten. Luckily there was plenty of time to bake them again.

TinaDev Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TinaDev Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 9:04pm
post #4 of 5

Hi! I'm new here, too. icon_smile.gif Your cakes are really great! I love the camo one, and the branches are really pretty. icon_smile.gif I have just starting working with fondant, and wow, some of the cakes on this website are AMAZING!!! icon_smile.gif Good job so far! icon_smile.gif

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 9:19pm
post #5 of 5

There is a category in the photo gallery where you can post class cakes. The others I would just post in what ever category they fit into, ex. Birthday.

Good job on your cakes! You're off to a great start. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%