This Web Site Is Really Addictive! Just Wanted To Say Hi.

Decorating By hp6472 Updated 1 Mar 2010 , 3:13pm by chrissypie

hp6472 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hp6472 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 12:40am
post #1 of 19

I just signed up and yes, it is true, this web site is really addictive. I had no clue that something like this even exists.

18 replies
akgirl10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
akgirl10 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 4:42am
post #2 of 19

Welcome to crack central, I mean, cake central. Yes, it is addictive, there's so much information, and not enough hours in the day!

tsal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tsal Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 11:49am
post #3 of 19

Welcome HP! I agree with you wholeheartedly!

DreamMaker2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DreamMaker2 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 12:54pm
post #4 of 19

Hi HP! I'm new to this site too - I laughed when I saw the WARNING! about this site being highly addictive. Akgirl's response is not only true, it's perfectly appropriate! I have to pry my fingers off the keyboard on a regular basis!

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 1:23pm
post #5 of 19

Welcome, hp. My husband doesn't understand why I can STILL be looking at pictures of cakes....I'm hooked, too.

DebBTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DebBTX Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 1:49pm
post #6 of 19

Welcome.
You will be amazed at all the wonderful things to see. It's also a great way to meet cake friends.

-Debbie B.

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 2:04pm
post #7 of 19

It is so addictive I thought about giving up cake central for Lent.

I decided to give up sugar and sweets instead.

You will love cake central forum. If you have cake related or sugar arts related questions, any member on this forum is so helpful.

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 6:30pm
post #8 of 19

Welcome--it is a great place to be and there is always a lot to learn from those who have been caking for awhile....

tootsie927 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootsie927 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 6:45pm
post #9 of 19

Welcome! Yes, this sight is addicting. Everyone is so helpful and creative, you just can't get enough. It's the best, I love it!

LEHLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LEHLA Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 6:57pm
post #10 of 19

Addicting is not even the word for it!! AKGIRL10 love it " crack central" how true how true!! I cant get enough Have fun and enter at your own risk!!!! icon_twisted.gif

Pinki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pinki Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 7:07pm
post #11 of 19

Welcome! This is the most addicting site I have ever been on! Have you clicked on the "warning" sign? It leads you to a great poem one of the members has written!

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 7:36pm
post #12 of 19

There was a day last week when there was soooooo much posting going on, I was about ready to begin a new thread titled "EVERYONE STOP POSTING, RIGHT NOW!". I had so many chores I had to do and just couldn't stop to get to them.... lol And I seriously wondered if my new thread would have just gotten more posting going. hahahaha

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 11:59pm
post #13 of 19

Welcome, and I hate to tell you this, but the addiction doesn't subside with time!!! I always thought that I'd check in fewer times a day as the novelty wore off . . . oh, well, it's a fun and harmless (and FREE!) way to spend some time. Enjoy!!! thumbs_up.gif

jdelaney81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdelaney81 Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 12:10am
post #14 of 19

LOL! It is definitely addicted...you have now passed the point of no return! icon_biggrin.gif Welcome to the family!

ambersweettreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ambersweettreats Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 2:11am
post #15 of 19

I couldn't agree more, I spend most ofn my free time here. I'm hooked.

Butterfly27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterfly27 Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 5:57am
post #16 of 19

Hi HP. Welcome to CC. You will deffinately find out just how addictive this site can truely be. The people on here are so helpful and nice. This is my new family away from family. I have to say that I most deffinately could never do what chocolateandcoffee said about giving up CC or sugar and sweets for lent.....at least not this year. Maybe next year, or maybe NOT! Anyway, Happy Caking! icon_biggrin.gif

SunshineSally Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SunshineSally Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 6:09am
post #17 of 19

I'm new also but I have gotten addicted rather quickly!

2begreen3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2begreen3 Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 2:51pm
post #18 of 19

Hi Everyone - I also am new here, addicted, and learning so much!!

chrissypie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chrissypie Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 3:13pm
post #19 of 19

I know, I agree! I have to say my husband also think it is funny I can look at cakes day and night!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%