Cookie Cutters For Swim Team

Baking By Redsoxbaker Updated 2 Mar 2010 , 9:37pm by Redsoxbaker

Redsoxbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Redsoxbaker Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 1:40am
post #1 of 7

I've been looking every where for cookies cutters for my daughters swim team. I was only able to find one and I really didn't like it. If I can't find one, does anyone have any ideas that I could use for their bake sale? Im in charge of it and when ever I make chocolate covered pretzels, it's such a big hit. I really appreciate your help. Everyone is so talanted and I would love to pick your brains ! icon_smile.gif

6 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 1:25pm
post #3 of 7

Your chocolate covered pretzels sound really cute! We did a bake sale for our swim team and I did cookies (just because that is what I do) - sea stars, little flip flops, sharks, towels with their logo, t-shirts with their logo, bottles of suntan lotion, etc. You can play with their name, putting it on a logo cookie or a spin off of their name, i.e. you can do sharks, if they are called the Sharks. You can do suns, sunglasses, beach balls, etc. You can have a lot of fun with this theme! You can tell I like this one! icon_biggrin.gif

Redsoxbaker Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 5:34pm
post #4 of 7

Wow, I've searched high and low and never saw those swim cookie cutters. (Except the one with the water on the bottom) I can't thank you enough for finding those for me!!!! Those were also great suggestions for the swim team.
I just joined and let me tell you, this is by far going to be my favorite website!!! I look forward to learning from you all icon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 12:27am
post #5 of 7

You're very welcome, always glad to help. icon_biggrin.gif

windycitybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
windycitybaker Posted 2 Mar 2010 , 6:24pm
post #6 of 7

I used the swimsuit cookie cutter (there may actually be two slightly different designs) from coppergifts to make cookies for my daughter's high school swim team last fall and they turned out REALLY cute! The girls loved them. They were kind of labor intensive, though, so I'd allow more time next time. The other cool thing about coppergifts is that, for most of their cutters, they show a few pictures of decorated cookies. For a left-brained person like me, that's hugely helpful.

Redsoxbaker Posted 2 Mar 2010 , 9:37pm
post #7 of 7

Jan, I ordered the swimsuit and the swimmer and received them today! They look great and I have plenty of time to get ideas and practice since swimming is in the fall. I can't thank you enough for finding them. My daughter was so excited when she saw them. We do bake sales at every home meet so I can make them ahead and decorate them the week of the meet. I can even make some with the opposing teams colors!

windycitybaker, I would love it if you had any tips that you could share with me that maybe you learned from making them. If you have any pictures that would help also. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%