Who Makes This Letter Cutter?

Decorating By drakegore Updated 20 Feb 2010 , 10:11pm by drakegore

drakegore Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 5:53pm
post #1 of 3

...i thought it was "patchwork" but when i looked at them, they don't seem the same...can anyone tell me what brand/maker these letter cutters are?
thank you!


2 replies
sugarshack Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 8:06pm
post #2 of 3

those are JEM

drakegore Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 10:11pm
post #3 of 3

thank you so much!
i truly appreciate the information!

Quote by @%username% on %date%