Ideas For A Birthday Cake For 5 Birthdays?...

Decorating By LeckieAnne Updated 22 Feb 2010 , 6:56pm by ibmoser

LeckieAnne Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 4:18pm
post #1 of 8

We have 5 birthday every other day next week. On Saturday, we'll all celebrate them together - Gramma, Uncle, two neices, and a nephew. I'm running out of ideas. This is last years cake. Anyone have any ideas maybe how to incorporate all five names onto one cake in a cute way?

Here's last years.

7 replies
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 4:27pm
post #2 of 8

How about making a pentagon shaped cake, and then decorating each side a little differently with the names? And then maybe just using all the colors you used to make a bow to place on top, as a way to tie it all together?

LeckieAnne Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 4:40pm
post #3 of 8

Good idea - that might be cute! Been kinda' searching for a gender neutral color scheme that's not primaries. Cuttin' it close this year, I've never been this close with no idea what I'm doing yet! LOL

Janran Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 9:23pm
post #4 of 8

I like your theme from last year. Here is a fun wedding cake I did last year and it has separate slices decorated, look towards the bottom for the slices. You could make a smaller fun cake and then individual slices for them. Very similar to what you already did....just a different design.

ayerim979 Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 9:51pm
post #5 of 8

Awsome cake, I have wanted to make a piece of cake; cake (hope that made sence lol)
I have a bday this week , I will see what I come up with.

LeckieAnne Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 2:40pm
post #6 of 8

Maybe I could cut one cake into the five slices - yeah, cute idea! I've made one where I put the one slice of the cake on top. Thanks guys!

LeckieAnne Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 2:47pm
post #7 of 8

By the way, Janran - that cake is darn, darn cute!

ibmoser Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 6:56pm
post #8 of 8

Janran - your solution for LeckieAnne just solved my problem, too icon_biggrin.gif . Thanks so much for sharing your stack of slices thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%