Ideas For A Birthday Cake For 5 Birthdays?...

Decorating By LeckieAnne Updated 22 Feb 2010 , 6:56pm by ibmoser

LeckieAnne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeckieAnne Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 4:18pm
post #1 of 8

We have 5 birthday every other day next week. On Saturday, we'll all celebrate them together - Gramma, Uncle, two neices, and a nephew. I'm running out of ideas. This is last years cake. Anyone have any ideas maybe how to incorporate all five names onto one cake in a cute way?

Here's last years.
LL

7 replies
Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 4:27pm
post #2 of 8

How about making a pentagon shaped cake, and then decorating each side a little differently with the names? And then maybe just using all the colors you used to make a bow to place on top, as a way to tie it all together?

LeckieAnne Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 4:40pm
post #3 of 8

Good idea - that might be cute! Been kinda' searching for a gender neutral color scheme that's not primaries. Cuttin' it close this year, I've never been this close with no idea what I'm doing yet! LOL

Janran Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janran Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 9:23pm
post #4 of 8

I like your theme from last year. Here is a fun wedding cake I did last year and it has separate slices decorated, look towards the bottom for the slices. You could make a smaller fun cake and then individual slices for them. Very similar to what you already did....just a different design.
LL

ayerim979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ayerim979 Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 9:51pm
post #5 of 8

JANRAN:

Awsome cake, I have wanted to make a piece of cake; cake (hope that made sence lol)
I have a bday this week , I will see what I come up with.

LeckieAnne Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 2:40pm
post #6 of 8

Maybe I could cut one cake into the five slices - yeah, cute idea! I've made one where I put the one slice of the cake on top. Thanks guys!

LeckieAnne Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 2:47pm
post #7 of 8

By the way, Janran - that cake is darn, darn cute!

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 6:56pm
post #8 of 8

Janran - your solution for LeckieAnne just solved my problem, too icon_biggrin.gif . Thanks so much for sharing your stack of slices thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%