Picking Everyone's Brain!!!

Decorating By CakeDiva10 Updated 5 Feb 2010 , 3:23pm by julzs71

CakeDiva10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva10 Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 10:10pm
post #1 of 5

Okay everyone...I have a dilemma and need your help or ideas...since I am not ready yet to sell edible cakes. I presently make and sell candy bar cakes and sundaes and bouquets etc but I also make and sell diaper cakes, diaper baskets, towel cakes etc....

I am trying to find a name that would fit all these cakes whether they would be edible or non-edible....I guess what I am trying to say is: Should I keep the diaper cakes and such inedible items separate or do you think it would be alright to have all cakes, both edible and inedible on one site????

I could set up my site for now with just selling the diaper cakes and candy bar cakes and such and then when I got ready to sell the edible cakes I could just add them to the site...that way, people would most likely find everything together on the one site....

any suggestions for a name or any suggestions (both good or bad)
regarding my keeping everything together????? icon_confused.gif

4 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 10:23pm
post #2 of 5

AllCakes

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 2:18am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by leah_s

AllCakes

That covers it all perfectly.

CakeDiva10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva10 Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 5:33am
post #4 of 5

I like that...thanks Leah and Deb!!!.... All Cakes...with a tagline of "Custom Cake Creations!!" Now I think I really like it!!!! You guys are great!!!!

julzs71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julzs71 Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 3:23pm
post #5 of 5

I don't think you need to put it all under one name. You could put a like to each website that takes you to the other.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%