Birthday Cakes For Dogs?

Decorating By CakeMommyTX Updated 28 Jan 2010 , 12:34am by milkmaid42

CakeMommyTX Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 5:26am
post #1 of 9

Does anyone offer these?
I'm thinking about adding them to the menu, I think they would be fun.
I already have a few tried and true recipes and could offer a few different designs.
I would need to come up with a cute and catchy name though...

8 replies
Steph96 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 6:31am
post #2 of 9

Sorry I can't be much help, but it sounds interesting and I'd love to make one for my dog! Would you mind sharing your recipe?

alliebear Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 6:42am
post #3 of 9

keriskreations Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 7:13am
post #4 of 9

I like pupcakes - that's cute.
What about cake bonze? Or critter cakes? that I'm typing this out, it doesn't sound as cool as it did in my head. ha!

CakeMommyTX Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 1:59pm
post #5 of 9

There is someone in town that offers Pupcakes already , so I'd have to think of something else, but it is a cute name.
The first thought I had was "Hound Cakes" (like Pound cakes)
But it does'nt sound as cute when I type it

kel58 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 2:20pm
post #6 of 9

I cant help you with a cool name but i think its great idea to add to your services. We have a gourmet dog bakery in town that does amazingly well. They make all natural dog treats and specialty ones that look like a box of choc. for you pup. They also do cakes and sell lots.

revskg Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 2:36pm
post #7 of 9

Canine Cakes? I think it's a great idea. Would you mind sharing where you are finding recipes for doggie safe cake?

Sherry G

KHalstead Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 2:40pm
post #8 of 9

I had someone order one before for thier WEDDING. They wanted a matching mini cake for their 3 mini pintchers lol. They actually displayed it at the wedding's a pic.

By the way, I love "hound cake".....would sound neat in your description..................Our hound cake is made with all natural ingredients any pampered pet would be sure to love...............

milkmaid42 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:34am
post #9 of 9

How about Canine Kuchen? (A real speciality item, targeting dogs of German descent eg: Dobermans, Shepherds, etc.) (You know, that was funnier in my head also. This could really get going...

Quote by @%username% on %date%