Birthday Cakes For Dogs?

Decorating By CakeMommyTX Updated 28 Jan 2010 , 12:34am by milkmaid42

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 5:26am
post #1 of 9

Does anyone offer these?
I'm thinking about adding them to the menu, I think they would be fun.
I already have a few tried and true recipes and could offer a few different designs.
I would need to come up with a cute and catchy name though...

8 replies
Steph96 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steph96 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 6:31am
post #2 of 9

Sorry I can't be much help, but it sounds interesting and I'd love to make one for my dog! Would you mind sharing your recipe?

alliebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alliebear Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 6:42am
post #3 of 9

Pupcakes.

keriskreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keriskreations Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 7:13am
post #4 of 9

I like pupcakes - that's cute.
What about cake bonze? Or critter cakes? Hmmm....now that I'm typing this out, it doesn't sound as cool as it did in my head. ha!

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 1:59pm
post #5 of 9

There is someone in town that offers Pupcakes already , so I'd have to think of something else, but it is a cute name.
The first thought I had was "Hound Cakes" (like Pound cakes)
But it does'nt sound as cute when I type it either..lol

kel58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kel58 Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 2:20pm
post #6 of 9

I cant help you with a cool name but i think its great idea to add to your services. We have a gourmet dog bakery in town that does amazingly well. They make all natural dog treats and specialty ones that look like a box of choc. for you pup. They also do cakes and sell lots.

revskg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
revskg Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 2:36pm
post #7 of 9

Canine Cakes? I think it's a great idea. Would you mind sharing where you are finding recipes for doggie safe cake?

Sherry G

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 2:40pm
post #8 of 9

I had someone order one before for thier WEDDING. They wanted a matching mini cake for their 3 mini pintchers lol. They actually displayed it at the wedding too......here's a pic.

By the way, I love "hound cake".....would sound neat in your description..................Our hound cake is made with all natural ingredients any pampered pet would be sure to love...............

LOL
LL

milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:34am
post #9 of 9

How about Canine Kuchen? (A real speciality item, targeting dogs of German descent eg: Dobermans, Shepherds, etc.) (You know, that was funnier in my head also. This could really get going...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%