Stephen Benison Cutters - No Instructions!

Decorating By ZiaDawna Updated 22 Jul 2010 , 1:54am by cakecookie6

ZiaDawna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ZiaDawna Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 6:14pm
post #1 of 7

I bought the Mini classic handbag cutter kit by Stephen Benison but has no instuctuions. Does anyone have the instructions on how to make the purse or were I could get the instructions. I have no idea of how to put this together and any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

6 replies
MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 6:29pm
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiaDawna

I bought the Mini classic handbag cutter kit by Stephen Benison but has no instuctuions. Does anyone have the instructions on how to make the purse or were I could get the instructions. I have no idea of how to put this together and any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

That must be a mistake. I have one of his larger handbag cutters and there was a thin card sheet of instructions with a template for the piece you have to cut to join the two sides of the bag together. I would contact the manufacturer's directly and ask them to email you the template for the mini bag & instructions.

http://www.sugar-artistry.co.uk/

HTH!

ZiaDawna Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 8:19pm
post #3 of 7

I just got an email from GSA saying Stephen Benison does not provide instructions for the small cutters. If this is true, how is one suppose to know how to use these?

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 9:16pm
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiaDawna

I just got an email from saying Stephen Benison does not provide instructions for the small cutters. If this is true, how is one suppose to know how to use these?

Forget GSA, go straight to the source - the contact info is on the websitr link I gave you above. If they can't answer you, nobody can! thumbs_up.gif

ZiaDawna Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 9:31pm
post #5 of 7

Thank you!

catsmum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catsmum Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 6:06pm
post #6 of 7

I contacted SB who told me the templates were not provided for the Mini Handbag Kits only the full size ones. thumbsdown.gif

cakecookie6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecookie6 Posted 22 Jul 2010 , 1:54am
post #7 of 7

Love those cutters. Here is example of combination of Benson cutters and Autumn Carpenter's fabric texture sheets: http://www.autumncarpenter.com/products/idea.aspx?idea=97

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%