Calling Out To The New Kids On The Block In Canyon Lake

Decorating By cakesdivine Updated 25 Jan 2010 , 4:06am by cakesdivine

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 3:07am
post #1 of 3

Hoping that the new owner of the Cupcake Depot located in Cypress Cove in Spring Branch and the owner of the not yet open Cottage Bakery just down the street from my shop (8 miles if even) are here on CC.

Would love to meet you. I have been trying to get a cake club started in Canyon Lake for quite some time! If you are on here make your presence known, would love to network! icon_biggrin.gif

(mod edited to add, this is a club for licensed professional baker/decorators only.)

2 replies
cakesdivine Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 9:04pm
post #2 of 3

no one

cakesdivine Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 4:06am
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesdivine

no one

WTF?

Now mods are changing our posts, and not just moving them randomly..Is CC now a totally censored site? Are none of our posts safe?

I put the word "bump" not "no one", and NO this club IS NOT just for professionals. A holier than thou mod decided this should be in cake decorating and not the biz forum, and assumed something she shouldn't, then took my PM out of context and decided to add to my original post a statement that IS NOT TRUE!

I originally posted this in the biz section because I am trying to see if these two new cake business owners in my area are members here on CC because I would like to meet them. She moved my post before it even hit the biz forum to the cake decorating forum, without even finding out from me why I posted it in the biz forum to begin with.

This is severly stepping over the line in my opinion. Shame on the mod that did this...and you KNOW who you are!

thumbsdown.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%