Ballerina Slippers

Decorating By sweetdc Updated 8 Jan 2010 , 5:48pm by cakeandpartygirl

sweetdc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetdc Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:09am
post #1 of 9

I am very new in cake decorating and I really need your advice...I have to make a topper on a cake -ballerina slippers/shoes. I saw some nice ones on this website but I couldn't find any template on how to actually make them.Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot

8 replies
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:22am
post #2 of 9

i have the template and the the person that made these slippers.. but i cannot find it.. someone will see this and help you. i will keep looking...i thought the pattern was under galleries..and then patterns and template... i will look also..

icer101 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:25am
post #3 of 9

there is a gorgeous cake by spudcake on this site.. look at hers.. the template is under patterns and templates under galleries..can,t think of the person that posted the template..

tastyart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastyart Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:35am
post #4 of 9

Try looking here. There is a pattern in this thread. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-27303.html

icer101 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:49am
post #5 of 9

tastyart is right on the money.. that is exactly the thread you need. the template is not under galleries.. i looked for you three times.. glad someone helped ..

nancyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancyg Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 5:17am
post #6 of 9

I see where I can pull up the dancing shoe instructions...but how can I copy them or send them to myself after I pull them up....

need some computer direction.

thanks for any help as I would love these shoe instructions

sweetdc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetdc Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 5:20am
post #7 of 9

Thank you guys for beeing so supportive..I'm very touched by your quick and thoughtful replies.
Hopfully everything will turn out fine...i'm just a little anxious.

tastyart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastyart Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 3:38pm
post #8 of 9

Don't worry. As long as you leave yourself plenty of time for things to dry, I'm sure all will go well.

cakeandpartygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeandpartygirl Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 5:48pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyg

I see where I can pull up the dancing shoe instructions...but how can I copy them or send them to myself after I pull them up....

need some computer direction.

thanks for any help as I would love these shoe instructions

if you are at work save them jut add them to your favorite and when you get home copy and paste it to a word document or a graphic art program.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%